Richmond Barracks

Renovation of two listed barrack buildings for use as a Museum, the construction of a new link building, a conservatory and a services building, together with extensive landscaping.These works were carried out as part of the 1916 commemorations.

Location:
Inchicore
Architect:
Blackwood Associates
Quantity Surveyor:
DL Martin & Partners
Structural Engineer:
David Kelly Partnership
Services Engineer:
Dervan Engineering Consultants
Client:
Dublin City Council
Value:
€3.08m
Completed:
April-2016