Ardgillan Community College
This project consisted of the construction of a new 8000m2 secondary school facility, 3 storey teaching block, a GP hall, Special Needs Unit and a 2 storey community enhanced sports hall.
These new works were actually an extension to the existing school, but dwarfed the existing school in scale. Externally, the project includes a new 3G all weather playing pitch and substantial site works including gabion and RC retaining walls.
The works were phased with the teaching block being handed over for September 2014 and overall completion due for January 2015
- Kennedy Fitzgerald Architects
- Quantity Surveyor:
- Bruce Shaw
- Structural Engineer:
- DBFL Consulting Engineers
- Services Engineer:
- Noel Lawlor Consulting Engineers
- Department of Education & Skills
- Teaching Block September 2014, Overall due January 2015