- To be the Irish Construction contractor of choice for clients, consultants and employees.
- To be an industry leading contractor through the enhancement of the skills of all our people, and in doing so, successfully understand and serve the needs of our clients and customers.
- To responsibly deliver quality services, opportunity for our people and sustainable growth.
We will achieve this vision by:
- Always engaging with our customers and understanding their needs.
- Consistently providing exceptional levels of service, that combine efficiency, innovation and best practice.
OUR CORE VALUES DEFINE US. THEY GOVERN OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR COLLEAGUES AND CLIENTS AND THEY INFLUENCE ALL OF OUR DECISIONS.
Safety & Enviroment
- Make the wellbeing of our people our top priority, by nurturing a behavioural culture that lives and breathes Health & Safety on every project.
- Minimise the effect that our business has on the environment, through waste reduction, low energy use and use of sustainable design and materials.
Client Focus and Customer Service
- Place client values at the heart of all our operations, building trust with honesty, commitment and clear communication.
- Grow our business by having satisfied customers, who choose to work with us again and again.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Listen to each other, share knowledge and combine our expertise.
- Work at creating and nurturing relationships.
- Lead by example.
- Take responsibility for our actions and always behave in an honest and transparent way, to the benefit of our clients and the industry.
- Always try and do what is right, being fair and open with everybody and never walking past what is wrong or unsafe.
Quality Through Excellence
- Take pride in achieving excellence in all that we do.
- Don’t tolerate underperformance in ourselves or others.
- Never compromise on safety or quality
Respect & Honesty
- Respect our fellow colleagues, clients, consultants, sub-contractors and the public.
- Care about how our actions affect others and the wider environment. Treat everyone equally and embrace difference.
- Maintain our proven track record in the successful completion of projects in which our clients, customers and other stakeholders are satisfied, in relation to quality, specification, service and value.
- Develop a team spirit, pride and commitment that will form the heart of our success.
- Promote a positive forward thinking culture, by offering our personnel opportunities to learn and develop.
- Value our staff, support promotion from within and celebrate the success of individuals and teams.
- Be fully aware of the changing nature of our operating environment and have the ability to effectively manufacture and supply building services and materials and deliver construction solutions to suit clients specific needs.