People are not our greatest asset – The RIGHT people are.
“At Purcell, we are proud of our achievements and we recognise that our future growth and success is shaped by the ambition and calibre of our Team. Wherever you look in our business, you will find people with drive, enthusiasm and vision, coupled with friendliness and a lets do it right spirit.
We aim to attract the best and brightest people to bring new and fresh perspectives. You may be involved in a healthcare project delivering medical assessment units, or a conservation project restoring the past for future generations. We achieve better outcomes when we have teams of people who think differently, but work well together.”
—Michael Bane, Managing Director
Great vision without great people is irrelevant
We recognise that for us to achieve our vision –”To Create the Best Places” we need to have the best people and provide the best possible learning and development opportunities.
Every work day is an opportunity to think and do things to the best of our collective ability. We strive to create a work environment that stimulates and nurtures careers.
At Purcell, you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and work with inspiring colleagues and influential clients.
If you are driven and love a challenge, then Purcell could be the place for you. See our Current Opportunities.
We invest in our people and provide an attractive benefits package, which includes;
- 21 days Annual Leave, in accordance with the CIF arrangements
- 5% Contributory pension scheme – Construction Executive Retirement Scheme or Construction Workers Pension Scheme
- Income & Pension Contributions Protection – If you are unable to work due to specified ill health, 2/3 of salary, less state benefit, would become payable and your pension contributions would be paid on your behalf.
- Death in Service Benefit – 3 x salary, payable to dependants
- Spouses Pension – on death in service, a pension of 30% of salary payable to spouse
- CPD Training Programme
- Reimbursement of approved professional subscriptions and membership fees
“Construction is fast paced, with a variety of Clients and each project has its own unique challenges. Since joining Purcell in 2004, I have experienced a lot of diversity and have worked with many different people, from Clients to consultants, subcontractors and local authorities. No two days are ever the same.”
—Damien Walsh, Contracts Manager
“I joined Purcell in 1999, managing an award winning Furniture College in Connemara. At Purcell, no matter who you are, it’s a place where you’ll connect, where you’ll progress and where you’ll matter.”
—Donal Lydon, Site Manager
“Since joining Purcell as a young graduate, my position so far has been hard work and challenging, but not a day has gone by when it wasn’t exciting and rewarding. I know I made the right decision to embark upon a career with Purcell in Construction”
—Frank Duggan, Site Engineer