- Degree Qualification in Construction Economics / Quantity Surveying.
- 2-5 Years experience as an Assistant QS with a main contractor.
- Excellent writing, reporting, analytical and IT skills.
Reporting to the Surveying Director their duties will include:
- Assisting the Senior QS through negotiation of sub-contract procurement and appointment process.
- Monitoring and submission of interim and final accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly cost reports, cash flow and payment forecasts.
- Supporting the Estimating Department in the review of quotations at tender stage.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures and ensure compliance with ISO requirements.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a competitive salary package.